The following terms and conditions apply to all the Book Writing, Publishing, and Marketing projects that are acquired by www.BookMarketers.com
It is our policy to give you copyright of the contentment we provide you as per the agreed terms. There no rights on the final content we have developed; you have the liberty to use it wherever you want to.
We request a 100% upfront payment for all the services we provide, which are (inclusive) of the tax to be financed by no other than the client.
For your satisfaction, we accept multiple numbers of revisions, but within 7 days after the final delivery of the project is done. As far as the unique cases are concerned, our time limit for modifications can be extended to 14 days too.
The turnabout time for revisions are classified as follows:
- For projects requiring 24 hours of urgency, Revision turnabout time shall be 24 hours.
- For projects requiring 24 to 48 hours of urgency, Revision turnabout time shall be 48 hours.
- For projects requiring more than 48 hours of urgency, Revision turnabout time shall be 72 hours.
Requirements of a Project
Our bookmarkeers individually discuss all the requirements with our clients before the beginning of the project. For any disagreements caused in the services, we make sure to convey them to you based on our agreed terms and conditions at the starting of the project.
You are allowed to claim a full refund before we start your desired project. However, if our writers have already begun the project, then repayments will be processed after the deduction of any applicable transactional charges.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, submit us a refund request within 5 days of order completion. We are obliged to provide a percentage-based return upon your dissatisfaction after our multiple revision policy. Nonetheless, if there are no refund requests submitted in the required time, then we will assume satisfaction from both parties.
- The information provided by www.bookmarkeers.com does include the services being provided by the firm. However, it is not limited; we do not offer any additional advice, certifications, warranties, or guarantees.
- Our company will be strictly not responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to the unintentional errors present in this website.
- Our company will not be liable for any performance failures, delays of operations, omission, interruptions, deficiency in communication, theft, destruction, unauthorized use, and access to information present on the website.
- The agreement done with the website does not establish any partnership, ventures, or employment relationship between the company and its clients.